To cat owners, there are two kinds of people in the world: Those who love cats cat puns, and everyone else. Having a cat is practically a way of life. Most cat fans love swapping tales about their kitties, reveling in the fact that their pet manages to be both affectionate and have an attitude problem, and crack up at cat puns. Well, given that you can never get too many cat puns, here’s a roundup of hilarious ones that are just purr-fect (sorry, had to). THESE PAWSOME PUNS WILL MAKE YOUR DAY.
- You’re not feline well? Do you need a purramedic? cat puns
2. A cat is making a declaration of love to his beloved. “I’d die for you!” he tells her. She looks back at him skeptically and replies, “Oh yeah? How many times?”
3. Q: What did the gym coach say to the cat? A: Have you paid your annual fleas?
4. Q: What do you call a cat that throws all the most expensive parties? A: The Great Catsby cat puns
5. Q: What is a well-read cat’s favorite book? A: Of Mice and Men
6. Q: What kind of sports car does a cat drive? A: A Furrari.
7. Q: What do you call a cat that’s a beauty influencer? A: Glamourpuss.
8. Q: What do you call a cat that gets anything it wants? A: Purrr-suasive.
9. Q: What do you get if you cross a cat with Father Christmas? A: Santa Claws!
10. Q: What do you call a cat that gets caught by law enforcement? A: The purrpatrator. cat puns
11. Q: What’s every cat’s favorite color? A: Purrrrrrple!
12. Q: What does the narcissistic cat say as she looks in the mirror? A: I am pawsitively gorgeous. cat puns
13. Q: What did the cat say when he went bankrupt? A: I feel so paw!
14. Q: Why don’t cats like shopping online? A: They prefer a cat-alogues.
15. Q: Why was the cat sitting on the computer? A: He was keeping an eye on the mouse!
16. Q: What do you get if you cross a cat with a bottle of vinegar? A: A sourpuss!
17. Q: What do cats wear at night? A: Paw-jamas. cat puns
18. Q: What do you call a cat with eight legs that likes to swim? A: An octo-puss.
19. Q: Why did the cat join the Red Cross? A: She wanted to be a first-aid kit!
20. Q: There were 10 cats in a boat and one jumped out. How many were left? A: None, because they were all a bunch of copycats.
Also Read : He He He : 101 Corny Jokes For Kids And Adults
cat puns jokes
- CAT TO OWNER: Why are you so upset that I shed on the couch? It’s called fur-niture!
2. Q. What do you call a sad cat that’s in a hurry? A. A Russian Blue.
3. Wife: “Your obsession with cats is outta control and I can’t handle it anymore!”
Husband: “So you’re kicking meeeowt?”
4. Did you hear about the woman who refused to get her female cat spayed? She was arrested for littering.
5. Why couldn’t the cat read a book?
It was il-LITTER-ate.
6. Q. Which two sodas does a cat like best? A. Dr. Peppurr and Meowntain Mew.
7. Our office furniture is too nice…
Scratch that! cat puns
8. Q. What do you call it when a swarm of cats slows down your airplane? A. Purr-bulence.
9. What do cats do after a fight?
They hiss and make up.
10. What do cats wear to bed?
11. Q. What’s a British cat’s favorite fantasy book? A. Hairy Pawter and the Philoso-purr’s Stone.
12. Ever tried to steal catnip from a cat?
Fuggedaboutit. cat puns
13. Q. What do you call a kitten that cuts her hair really short? A. A bob cat!
14. A CAT’S FAVORITE LITERATURE CHARACTERS: Holden Clawfield Jay Catsby Catticus Finch
15. What would happen if a cat and vinegar had a baby?
16. Q. What did the cat do after her home was broken into? A. She called claw enforcement
17. What do cats like to eat on a hot day?
A mice-cream cone.
18. Q. What’s a tomcat’s ultimate romantic goal? A. To find a nice girl cat and whisker away.
19. Why do cats always get their way?
They are very purr-suasive. cat puns
20. Q. What do cats do after having an argument? A. Hiss and make up.
21. What should you use to comb a cat?
22. Q. Why don’t cats mind when someone copies them? A. Because imitation is the sincerest form of cattery.
23. How do you know a cat is agitated?
He’s having a hissy fit.
24. Q. What’s a cat’s favorite Shakespeare play? A. Romeow and Mew-liet.
25. What’s a cat’s favorite magazine?
Good Mousekeeping. cat puns
26. Q. What’s a cat’s favorite Shakespeare quote? A. “Tabby, or not tabby, that is the question.”
27. You’re not feline well? Do you need a purramedic?
28. Why did the cat wear a fancy dress?
She was feline fine. cat puns
29. Q: What do you call a cat sleeping in your shoe? A: Puss in boots.
30. Why was the cat afraid of the tree?
Because of its bark.
Also Read : LOL! 151 Knock Knock Jokes For Kids and Adults
Dirty cat puns
- What did the cat say when it was confused?
2. Where does a cat go when it loses its tail?
The re-tail store. cat puns
3. What do you call a cat who lives in an igloo?
4. How do cats stop crimes?
They call claw enforcement.
5. Why was the cat so agitated?
Because he was in a bad mewd.
6. What do you call a cat who loves to bowl?
An alley cat. cat puns
7. What do cats love to do in the morning?
Read the mewspaper.
8. What do baby cats always wear?
9. Why do cats always win video games?
Because they have nine lives.
10. What state has a lot of cats and dogs?
Petsylvania. cat puns
11. What’s a cat’s favorite game to play with a mouse?
12. What do you call a pile of kittens?
13. Where do cats always fly out of when they travel?
14. Why did the cats ask for a drum set?
They wanted to make some mewsic.
15. What normally happens when kitties go on a first date?
16. How did the Mom cat know she was pregnant?
Her test was pawsitive. cat puns
17. What does the cat say after making a joke?
18. When cats need to go to the airport, who do they call?
19. Wanna hear a bad cat joke?
20. Lookin’ good, feline good. cat puns
21. It ain’t easy being purrfect.
Thank you for reading my hall article for knock knock jokes for kids, and i want to say one think if find any incorrect word or any query so please send me suggestion through the given mail id thank you again. cat puns
562 total views, 4 views today